Version control is in the heart of our workflow
While working with Drupal we store everything in code and use GIT for each task.
Tools that help us to do better software
What you get while working with us
- a certified team with experience in complex websites based on Drupal and Symfony framework
- 1 or more copy of your website on our development server. You can test new features in a safe environment
- daily updates - you always know what is going on in your project
- UX/UI team
- multiple communication channels: Slack, Skype, Jira, phone, e-mail
- direct communications with our developers
- flexible resources planning: every month you can decide how many hours you’d like to use in the next month (for example 200, 400, 600, etc). You can plan resources to fit your application development plans
- QA specialist on each project - we continuously check your website to keep it working and bug free
- access to code of the application (git repository), you can follow our work not only on a task tracker, but also in code
Our process is based on SCRUM.
When the specified scope of the project has been implemented, we are ready to release the first version. Usually, when creating a product, more than one version is being provided. It all depends on the arrangements made. The phase of iterations ended with releasing a version may be repeated many times.
Usually, when the work on a website is completed, it requires maintaining and taking care of its security. We offer support for your project, which includes introducing new updates, as well as adding new functionalities and correcting the errors, if necessary. The complexity of our services assures that you are not left on your own with the completed project.