How we work
Our workflow and tools
In our process we always focus on quality, testing and want to deliver good software on time.
In order to support these requirements we use many different tools and have a special workflow for development tasks.
Version control is in the heart of our workflow
While working with Drupal we store everything in code and use GIT for each task.
Tools that help us to do better software
Redmine (with Backlog plugin)
What you get while working with us
- a team with experience in complex websites based on Drupal and Symfony framework
- 1 or more copy of your website on our development server. You can test new features in a safe environment
- daily updates - you always know what is going on in your project
- multiple communication channels: Slack (we can invite you to our Slack), Skype, Redmine, phone, email
- direct communications with our developers
- flexible resources planning: every month you can decide how many hours you’d like to use in the next month (for example 200, 400, 600, etc). You can plan resources to fit your application development plans
- QA specialist on each project - we continuously check your website to keep it working and bug free
- access to code of the application (git repository), you can follow our work not only on a task tracker, but also in code