We have many years of experience in creating, expanding and changing modules for Drupal.
which contrib modules to choose to achieve the established goals and how to design a module that performs functions that are not available in the contrib modules space.
a secure module in accordance with the specifications.
The modules most often created by us are:
- Drupal integrations with other systems.
- Changes to the Drupal work mechanism or to a contrib module.
- Integration with external systems (LDAP, Internet payments, e-commerce, e.g. Magento, forums, integration through REST/JSON, SOAP, XML-RPC).
- Modules improving editorial work on large information sites.
- Modules that create their own entities (dedicated data types).
- Modules introducing advanced content access systems (e.g. according to employee's location, rank within the company, etc.).
- To implement specific requirements of a particular system.
- To migrate data from other systems to Drupal.
- Reservation modules.
- Extensions for e-commerce systems (Drupal Commerce module).
- Modules that create their own types of fields.
- Modules that migrate data one-time and cyclically (e.g. once a day).
Droptica creates dedicated modules for Drupal for years.
Currently, we create modules for drupal version 7 and 8. Our modules make our clients' sites and application do exactly what the client needs, not almost exactly what the client needs. "Almost" makes all the difference :)