Cyberfolks (old name: Linuxpl.com) is one of the most popular hosting service providers in Poland. Here you will find Droopler installation instructions for this hosting.
Step-1 Prepare server
First, configure the database and PHP. This stage is very important because without it the installation of Droopler will not be possible.
The requirements that must be met by the system on which we want to run Droopler can be found in the link below.
1. After logging in to the admin panel, we must first create a database. To this end, select create a new MySQL database
2. Provide the necessary data to create the database and click create.
3. Then change the settings for PHP. You need to increase the amount of allocated memory for executed scripts. You will find it in section “PHP - ustawienia globalne”.
4. Go to the tab: PHP Options.
5. Change the value for the memory_limit option to 512M.
Step - 2 Get droopler
Droopler package can be found at:
1. Download the latest Droopler as a zip package. Then go to “Manager plików”.
2. Open File Manager and navigate to the domains directory.
3. Choose the domain directory under which we want to install Droopler.
4. Upload downloaded to your computer, Droopler zip package to the chosen domain directory. In our example domain directory name is droopler.vot.pl.
5. After uploading the files, we must once again enter our domain directory and then unpack the Droopler package.
6. If you previously had a file in the public_html directory for the selected domain and you want to keep it, all you have to do is change the name of the directory, e.g. public_html_copy. If you do not need these files, just delete the directory.
7. Change the name of the unpacked directory with the Droopler package to public_html. In our example, this will be the droopler-8.x-2.0-core directory.
Step -3 Install Droopler
1. After renaming the directory with Droopler files to public_html in the directory of the selected domain, you can start the installation after entering the domain name in the browser.